Refresher Bar For Beeswax Food Wraps, Premixed With Jojoba Oil and Resin.
Use this bar to refresh your tired wraps or up cycle old pillow case and such to make new wrap.
Place the sheet on grease proof paper and grate some of the wax, place another piece of grease proof paper on top and iron with medium heat for until the wax is melted and well distributed. Take the wrap out give it a little waff and it's ready to be used again!
It includes 1 bar and it is perfect to refresh a standard set of 3 sheets, or make a new 25cm sandwich wrap from your own fabric.
Further more about plastic:
1. Plastics takes a long time to degrade
2. Less than 10% of plastics gets recycled
3. More than 80% of plastic pollution in the ocean comes from land-based sources
4. Plastics harm marine life
5. Microplastics end up being consumed by marine animals and can come back to humans